The best method to save and store water is by buying a high-quality water storage tank.
View was established in 1948 and manufactured its first pressed steel tank shortly thereafter. Offering sectional steel tanks in both modular and circular design, tanks are formed using panels, prefabricated cleats and stays bolted together on site to give an infinite range of sizes and capacities. Though generally square or rectangular in construction, tanks can be provided in a variety of forms to suit particular site conditions and project requirements.
This modular concept and bolted construction allows for fast assembly utilizing semi skilled labor, which provides advantages and cost cutting benefits associated with reduced site occupation when considered against traditional concrete or welded steel construction. This system also lends itself to straight forward refurbishment as individual components can be inspected and replaced as required. Similarly, alterations to dimensions and capacity can be done with minimal downtime.
We are a global supplier of water tanks. Our product reach extends well into Africa and we also sell tanks to communities, farms and businesses in South America and the Middle East.
We are world-wide suppliers of quality Tanks.
Why invest in one of our water tanks?
Our tanks are guaranteed to provide you with clean water during shortages as well as during flooding when water might be in consumable. The water saving abilities of our tanks are not only advantageous for communities, but businesses and factories can also benefit from having water tanks onsite.
Think about how much you can save when you have a water tank for clean water as well as a tank with water to be used for other purposes. You will have more control over your month to month expenses which in turn will help you with your budgeting.
Selecting portable water tanks vs. fixed galvanized water tanks
For Warehouses or factories and businesses looking for a water tank, the best option is often the fixed galvanised tank. This is a popular selection for those who are not going to need to move the tank around. Fixed tanks remain in one place, and because of their size, they are often built onsite rather than transported already built. As mentioned before, the galvanised tank is completely hygienic, which makes it suitable for storing water for drinking but they can also be used for storing grey water, if that is your intention.
Sectional Steel Tanks
All components are included in the scope of delivery and are designed for easy transportation and on site assembly. This is particular important for remote areas.
Odorless, tasteless and non toxic sealant compounds are used for storing drinking water to ensure that the highest health and safety standards are met.
Configuration & Shape of Tanks
View Tanks are available in virtually any size and shape in plan. Tanks with open internal shafts to allow for columns or other obstructions can also be manufactured.
State of the art technologies and computer modelling are used to design our elevate stands. This ensures the safety and cost effectiveness of our structures whilst accommodating all terrains and particular needs of the customer.
Our modern equipment together with our skilled workforce and streamlined processes are at the heart of our success.
Why should you buy our water tanks?
Our steel (metal) water tanks are designed and manufactured to be exceptionally durable and the extra strength gives them a longer life than other tanks. The other benefits of buying our tanks include: Versatile design & Sizes
Accessories & Connections
Three connections and one hinged and lockable manhole are provided as standard.
Are you looking for water storage tanks? We have a wide selection of tanks for sale at low prices. Contact us to purchase a tank.
Technical Information available on our site: (includes)
Accessories & Connections:
Three connections and one hinged and lockable manhole are provided as standard. Special connections can be supplied to customers requirements and a full range of accessories such as internal and external ladders, extra manholes, ventilators, float level indicators, sumps etc.
- Clearance – to allow for assembly and maintenance a clearance not less than 550mm is required around, above and below tank.
- Cover Plates – Cover plates are shaped to provide a tight overlapping fit.
- Divisions – To enable maintenance of the tank without interruption of the water supply, tanks can be fitted with a division.
- Cleats & Stays – All internal fittings are fabricated from steel and are carefully designed.
- Fasteners – All washers nuts and bolts are high tensile grade.
- Sealing Material – Special profile rubber gasket is used between tank panels.
- Protective Treatment – All steel components are hot dipped galvanized.
- Fittings – View pressed steel tanks are fitted with the following fittings as standard: Roof Air Vent and Internal access ladder on tanks deeper than 1220mm
- Optional Fittings include: Raised manhole, Sump and Side Access Manhole
- Pipe Connections – Pipe Size etc
- Tank Foundations – All foundations for both ground and elevated tanks should be designed by a competent engineer to suit the site conditions.
- Ground Level Tank – The key to a lifelong trouble free tank services rests on foundations that provide a level solid platform for the tank, which will remain stable over time.
- Elevated Tank – It is very important to take note of the type of soil one is constructing in. Different soils will need different types of foundations. For example: soils such as clay have a low load bearing capacity and may need a raft type foundation.
Tel: +27 (0)11 493 5960
Fax: +27 (0)11 493 1705
View Tanks (Pty) Ltd
10 John Street, Selby, Johannesburg, RSA, 2001
Enquiries / Sales